Cache Equipment is proud to have served Cache Valley and the surrounding areas for nearly 20 years. We sell, service and provide parts for farm equipment including Massey Ferguson, Kubota, Hesston, Manitou and many others.
Cache Equipment was recently purchased by Black Cliff Partners. We value our employees and recognize that they are the keystone of our success. As we continue to build on our foundation of strong, dedicated, reliable service, we strive to make sure our team members are taken care of.
Here you can take pride in working for a dealership with full customer support & solutions from manufacturer to service/parts/sales teamwork. We’re dedicated to a friendly, collaborative, team culture that encourages learning and growth in a fast paced, busy environment.
We have an excellent reputation that includes providing outstanding customer service and we’d love you to be part of the team who provides it!
The Service Manager will have responsibility for overseeing assigned branch, which includes the growth and development of assigned employees The Service Manager will ensure the continued growth of the customer base and financial performance through the alignment of systems, people and processes. The Service Manager works with support functions to ensure the timeliness of pricing, goodwill, warranty and technical communication. Also, works with the Parts Department as needed to ensure quality customer experiences. The Service Manager will have responsibility for shop supplies, tooling, cost control measures and building maintenance related to shop areas and any other applicable miscellaneous items associated with the local service area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Supervises employees. Performs annual performance review and determines compensation increases.
• Communicates Service goals to service teams, provides resources and direction, and ensures goals are met.
• Coaches and advises Service Writer and Field Service Techs, where applicable and as needed, to ensure positive employee and customer relations, customer care consistent with brand promise, adherence to the work order process, repair quality control issues.
• Ensure Service Fleet Vehicles are properly maintained.
• Maintains a high level of customer relations and responds to customer inquiries and resolves customer complaints.
• Works with employees to ensure customer needs are being met.
• Ensures warranty, service policy, and goodwill is addressed and processed within company guidelines.
• Resolves employee and work group problems in a timely manner.
• Works with Service Writer to manage work in progress and ensures timely closing of work orders.
• Maintains good working relationships with staff and other departments.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge and use of Microsoft computer products or other comparable systems required.
• Proven conflict resolution skills.
• Proven skills in written and verbal communications, planning, organizing, leadership and interpersonal relationship building.
• Ability to set and manage priorities.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work without supervision.
Education and Experience:
• Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
• Five years or more of Ag industry experience preferred.
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record required.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time along with walking, standing, climbing stairs, reaching pushing, pulling, leaning and twisting
• Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies
• Note: exposure to extreme fumes, extreme temperatures, high noise level and dirt
Job Type: Full-time
|Rate||Starting at $70,000 Per Year|
|Bonus||Monthly Bonus Available|