About Cache Equipment:
Cache Equipment is proud to have served Cache Valley and the surrounding areas for nearly 20 years. We sell, service and provide parts for farm equipment including Massey Ferguson, Kubota, Hesston, Manitou and many others.
Cache Equipment was recently purchased by Black Cliff Partners. We value our employees and recognize that they are the keystone of our success. As we continue to build on our foundation of strong, dedicated, reliable service, we strive to make sure our team members are taken care of.
Here you can take pride in working for a dealership with full customer support & solutions from manufacturer to service/parts/sales teamwork. We’re dedicated to a friendly, collaborative, team culture that encourages learning and growth in a fast paced, busy environment.
We have an excellent reputation that includes providing outstanding customer service and we’d love you to be part of the team who provides it!
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Reports to: Service Manager
The Service Technician is responsible for delivering excellent customer service through service repairs. This involves answering customers’ service inquiries, providing needed repairs in a timely manner, and effectively maintaining the shop area and service vehicles. Cache Equipment is dedicated to providing a work environment where technicians feel valued and constantly have opportunities to fine tune their skills and abilities. We strive to provide the feedback and training necessary to further your career and help you maintain good standing relationships with customers.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
Troubleshoot, service and repair a variety of Ag equipment, providing outstanding customer service through your interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Follow all customer care standards and provide customers with solutions.
- Repair equipment in shop, field or customer location.
- Utilize a computer/laptop to maintain service reports and other necessary paperwork.
- Communicate with customers and supervisors regarding equipment status.
- Maintain a service vehicle with appropriate tools.
- Manage time efficiently and work with minimal supervision.
- Advocate and exemplify safety and safe working habits using proper safety equipment not limited to hand, face and eye protection.
- Accomplish training and participate in the company’s strategic programs and projects.
- Complete all work in accordance with company policies, guidelines, and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Mechanic/technician experience – ideally two years’ experience, background in ag equipment repair is a plus..
- Ability to competently use all mechanical and electronic diagnostic tools to complete repairs.
- Ability to find, understand and apply any technical information from computers, manuals of other guides.
- Ability to use computer systems for time entry, preparation of service reports and other necessary paperwork.
- Consistent attendance.
- Must provide own tools.
- Work extended hours with minimal notice.
Education and Experience:
- Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Proof of driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read, write, and comprehend).
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to accomplish any of the following for long periods of time: sit, walk, stand, climb stairs; reach, lean, twist with product/equipment; push and pull product/equipment.
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies.
- Variety in what you repair, tractors, balers, windrowers, etc.
- Note: exposure to extreme fumes, extreme temperatures, high noise level, and dirt.
Employer Provided Benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay.
- Excellent benefits package including health, vision, dental, and 401k.
- Paid time off.
- Holiday pay
- Overtime pay.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this classification.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
|Pay||$24.00- $30.00 per hour|
|Supplemental Pay||Monthly Performance Bonus|