About Cache Equipment:
Cache Equipment is proud to have served Cache Valley and the surrounding areas for nearly 20 years. We sell, service and provide parts for farm equipment including Massey Ferguson, Kubota, Hesston, Manitou and many others.
Cache Equipment was recently purchased by Black Cliff Partners. Since then, we have grown substantially and never been happier! We value our employees and recognize that they are the keystone of our success. As we continue to build on our foundation of strong, dedicated, reliable service, we strive to make sure our team members are taken care of.
Here you can take pride in working for a dealership with full customer support & solutions from manufacturer to service/parts/sales teamwork. We’re dedicated to a friendly, collaborative, team culture that encourages learning and growth in a fast paced, busy environment.
We have an excellent reputation that includes providing outstanding customer service and we’d love you to be part of the team who provides it!
Location: Hyde Park, UT
Reports to: Dispatcher
Our truck drivers are responsible for picking up and delivering equipment. This involves loading and unloading equipment in a timely manner and receiving in equipment by filling out the proper paperwork,. Our drivers report to their proper dispatcher and are given clear instructions for what the days load consists of. We take pride in the fact that our drivers are home every day. Our loads are scheduled in advance which gives us the ability to be flexible and prioritize the delivering and receiving process.
Essential Functions, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow all customer care standards.
- Receive shipments, identify equipment from shipments, and place equipment in the proper area.
- Pull from inventory and deliver equipment in a timely fashion.
- Adhere to good housekeeping and contamination control standards.
- Unload and load freight trucks properly and secure loads.
- Inspect equipment for damages caused by customers before loading.
- Respect, advocate, and follow workplace safety requirements.
- Accomplish training and participate with the company’s strategic programs and projects.
- Follow and promote the company’s vision, mission, and values.
- Complete the work above in accordance with company policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Inspect the vehicles that are present for cleanliness and check the fuel levels and make ready for the next use.
- Load and bind equipment being moved.
- Helping customers with basic machine functions when needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others through teamwork.
- Ability to operate all vehicles 26,000 lbs GVW and above.
- Ability to load and unload heavy equipment. Tractors, balers, mini excavators, track loaders, etc.
- Must have knowledge of DOT laws and regulations.
- Consistent attendance is essential.
Education and Experience:
- Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Proof of CDL and acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read, write, and comprehend).
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to accomplish any of the following for long periods of time: sit, walk, stand, climb stairs; reach, lean, twist with product/equipment; push and pull product/equipment.
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this classification.
|Pay||$20.00- $24.00 per hour|